Sunday, October 04, 2009

Girl's Revolutionary Dress

This project is finished. Here's the final photo:
The front panel is a pink satin. I used net trim that I found in the .97 cent bin (wohoo!), roccoco trim on top of that, and net lace for the sleeves. With the exception of a little trouble with the zipper, no problems, and the dress went together like a dream.

I'm also announcing that I'm assembling a gallery of my completed projects so they'll be all together in one place.

3 comments:

AlohaAroha said...

Very cute! Very pink!

Costume Diva said...

Thank you AlohaAroha! Now that this project is complete, I think it's time to move on to one of my dress projects from my wish list.

Melissa's Cozy Tea Time Readings said...

She is going to LOVE it!