Sunday, October 04, 2009

Girl's Revolutionary Dress

This project is finished. Here's the final photo:
The front panel is a pink satin. I used net trim that I found in the .97 cent bin (wohoo!), roccoco trim on top of that, and net lace for the sleeves. With the exception of a little trouble with the zipper, no problems, and the dress went together like a dream.

I'm also announcing that I'm assembling a gallery of my completed projects so they'll be all together in one place.


AlohaAroha said...

Very cute! Very pink!

Costume Diva said...

Thank you AlohaAroha! Now that this project is complete, I think it's time to move on to one of my dress projects from my wish list.

Melissa's Cozy Tea Time Readings said...

She is going to LOVE it!