Sunday, October 10, 2004

Look!! It's an ENORMOUS skirt!



Ladies and Gentlemen...we have a skirt!!!

Ok, it's not hemmed, and as you can see by the hand clutching the back, I haven't sewed on the hook and eyes yet, but it's a SKIRT. Don't worry about the lace that seems to have folded itself up on the side...it's there, matching the other overskirt panels. I just need to iron it back down. I was very proud of my cartridge pleats (they make that huge poof in the back), but my pictures came out kinda funny, so I'll save that for another day.

Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Costume Diva said...

You know...I wasn't crazy about the idea of sewing fake flowers to the ballgown. I want to find something else to put onto the dress. I do need something...I need to hide the seams at the edge of each scallop. Any ideas?

Anna said...

You could maked ruched rosettes out of the green fabric (or the green fabric and whatever taffetta you are going to use) ...

Anonymous said...

I like the idea!!! Does anyone remember how one does that?