Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Costume Journal

Well here's my first entry for the Costume room! After years of studying historical costumes, dreaming of wearing them myself, I finally decided to learn to sew and make a few for myself! What started out as a slow paced project quickly turned into a massive pass-time, with many more projects to come.

I would like to recognize the webmistress of www.demode.tweedlebop.com that was an inspiration for this website. If you haven't visited it yet...you definitely should! After months of tracking her projects, I realized I wanted something like that of my own. This blog is modest compared to demode...but it's a way to organize my thoughts. I plan to record my progress here, and post pictures of completed costumes. I hope you enjoy watching the costumes come together.

Inoui, your Seamstress.

No comments: