Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Second Corset in my future?


future thoughts.... Posted by Hello

The first Simplicty corset went together so nicely that when I heard there was a new corset pattern I went straight out to get a copy. However, after having read reviews and reading through the instructions, I decided to temporarily shelve this project. It sounds like the sewing skills required might still be a bit above my level, and since I'm tempted to make this one out of a more expensive fabric, I decided to wait. When the time comes, though, DC enterprises (www.corsetmaking.com) has a beautiful peach satin corset coutil that I might want to use. If you want to get an idea of what this corset would entail, visit farthingales advanced instruction page for this corset at www.farthingales.on.ca/simplicity_7215.

No comments: